Experienced Hotel Investing with a Disciplined FocusLinchris Capital Partners leverages its industry-leading operating and turnaround experience to acquire and manage undervalued or underperforming hotels to improve their operational performance. Our senior executive team has over three decades of successful hotel investment and operations experience across a range of economic, credit & market cycles.
- LCP's strategy is focused on cost control and operational efficiency, which mitigates hotel performance fluctuations due to the performance of the economy
- Secondary and tertiary market properties are our current focus, which we believe are typically subject to smaller swings in performance and deal activity during each cycle, and can be less volatile than their primary gateway city counterparts
- LCP seeks to maintain a disciplined approach to property valuations and seeks to acquire hotels below replacement cost and / or from motivated sellers
- Existing hotels located primarily in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, Southeast & Southwest U.S.
- Transaction range: $5 - $15 million equity
- 70-500 rooms
- Representative brands: Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Best Western